Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It took my breath away

Gossip. I have some.
It is medical gossip.
I can't verify it's truth.
Don't know the people who uttered it.
Couldn't tell you on which end of the telephone line this tidbit lies,
Lies? Dare I be the purveyer?


Sit closer and hear this......

In a chat room, someone said that
Lovely Lorie said that
a participant who had been on Tolvaptan for a year has
show a reduction in his kidney size,
a lessening of pain and a shrinkage of cysts.

CAN YOU STAND IT

I CAN'T

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO THAT GIANT MAGNET AND HOLD MY BREATH
I CAN'T WAIT TO COMPARE MY MRI REPORTS

I'm 12 weeks +three dosage weeks into this thing. One quarter of the way through to my 2nd MRI. I CAN'T WAIT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give us an update on how you're doing with the TEMPO study.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
My husband is going through the preliminary testing to see if he will qualify to participate in the Tolvaptan study. I hope for everybody that it works!!! How long have you been on it now? Is your creatinine holding steady? He is a little concerned about the side effects as he is working full time...but we are both hopeful that it will all be worth it if Tolvaptan works. -Marlene-

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, this amusing message